Saturday, October 12, 2013

the new girl in town

I have been wanting to start a blog for quite sometime, and now that I'm married thats what I need to do.  You know, an average newlyweds to-do list.  As I was going to start this blog I realized that I already had not one, not two, but THREE blogs that I had started and only wrote maybe two posts tops. Of course they were immediately deleted after I rediscovered them. I'm a firm believer in "anything you say when you are 14-18 isn't really said by you." Because really, the greasy banged sixteen year old Kiersten really had a lot of embarrassing things to say.


really though, i I had a mullet. 

The main reason I wanted to start it was that I was inspired by my cute sister-in-law Jenn Hansen.  Her blog has been my favorite thing to read ever since I met Cole. If you ever need to pass some time go read her posts. I'm particularly fond of her Wednesday Posts because she has been writing down hysterical quotes for years now. Every time I read them I cry from laughing. It is so great to be able to go back and see all the fun times we have had. It really showed me that having a blog can really document times that you would likely forget if you didn't have it written down. I'm an avid journal writer so I knew a blog would be right up my alley. Also we want our favorite families in Maryland and Idaho to be able to keep up to date with our life!


I married my best friend on September 7th, 2013. I feel like my life is on fast forward now a days. Has it really been over a month since I've been married? We have been loving living in our little house in North Ogden. It was built in 1855 and we have been able to really make it our own over the summer and now. Besides that we are soaking up every second of fall we can get. Haunted Houses, changing leaves, and cool weather. I am going to try my hardest to keep up on this blog!


Until next time!


3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Keep it up!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! I love this post too....I am proud of you for putting your thoughts out there. You really do make a difference in this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sure you like the polkadots too!! just like my mama

      Delete